Project EngineerThe Project Engineer is Elder Construction’s person responsible for maintaining project documents. They work as a team with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent to deliver successful projects to our clients. The Project Engineer position reports directly to the Senior Project Manager.
- Follow procedures as set out in the Project Engineer’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain client relations by achieving commitments as agreed upon.
- Maintain subcontractor relations by achieving commitments as agreed upon.
- Create an environment where project staff is satisfied by maintaining project documents in an organized manner.
- Safety – Assist in creating a culture of safety.
- Support quality by ensuring submittals are completed & materials are delivered to meet schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Bluebeam.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to read and understand contract documents, construction plans, specifications, shop drawings, product data.
- Willingness to learn.
- Successful completion of post-offer background, drug, and MVR screenings.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will treat you like a valued part of OUR team. We will clearly communicate OUR expectations. We will hold you accountable to those expectations. We will compensate you fairly for what you do. We will work with you to meet your goals! OUR Goal – Create the best place to work in Colorado!
If this sounds like a place you would enjoy being and you think you have what it takes to be part of OUR team, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Online Button