LaborerPerforms a variety of physical labor duties on the job site including, but not limited to, moving materials and supplies, erecting or dismantling scaffolding or other set-up and break-down activities, digs trenches, demolition, use of hand and power tools and performs general clean-up of tools, equipment and work areas. The laborer position may assist other crafts in their trades. This position directly reports to the Project Superintendent or Foreman.
- Uphold a culture of safety by following Elder Construction’s safety manual and setting a positive example for others.
- Follow procedures and processes as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Work with the team to exceed industry standards of quality on projects.
- Support Client Relationships by acting in a professional manner.
- Support Subcontractor Relationships by acting in a professional manner.
- Achieve career development goals as outlined in annual review by creating and following development plan.
- Engage in the company with a positive attitude.
- Arrive on time and be prepared to go to work on daily tasks.
- Perform daily tasks as outlined by Superintendent or Foreman.
- Properly plan and layout materials and tools for the day’s activities.
- Track and turn in all job-related receipts to project superintendent on-time.
- Complete OSHA 10 within the first year of employment.
- Attend weekly toolbox talks.
- 2+ years experience working on commercial construction projects or related field.
- Must have a valid US Driver’s License.
- Must have competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of construction.
- Knowledge of safe operation with basic hand and power tools.
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will treat you like a valued part of OUR team. We will clearly communicate OUR expectations. We will hold you accountable to those expectations. We will compensate you fairly for what you do. We will work with you to meet your goals! OUR Goal – Create the best place to work in Colorado!
If this sounds like a place you would enjoy being and you think you have what it takes to be part of OUR team, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking on the Apply Online Button